Monday, December 13, 2004

WORD

"My boss called me into her office...
Boss: We have a new client that wants us to design his logo.
ME: Ok.
Boss: He sent over a copy of what he created. He basically wants us to copy this and send it to him as an EPS.(She shows me the logo)
ME: Ok, I'll see what I can do.
Boss: It's pretty good isn't it, this guy use to do design all the time, he is really good.
ME: What program did he design this in?
Boss: I think Microsoft Word.
WORD! He f* did it in WORD! And he's a great designer! F* me, I've been wasting all this time in Illustrator."
Onde foi que eu já ouvi uma história parecida??? Humm... Lembrei!!! Em todas as agências em que trabalhei.
E aqui tem muitas outras...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISTO É UM TESTE. ALEXANDRE

11:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Links from Bravenet.com Free Links from Bravenet.com
Bravenet.com